We've made some changes across the site to make Shellvault feel better to use.
The new features will also help new users get up and running in just a few
- Our new Getting Started guide walks you
through getting up and running with Shellvault in less than a minute.
- The new Quick Connect buttons on the application homepage let you
connect directly to a new server with a username and password, just like
a standard SSH client.
- Quick Server Connect buttons in the homepage and server-connection
dialog let you jump right back to your most frequently used servers.
- The New Server Dialog is now all you need to create a new
server: you can make a new keypair and optionally authorize it at
the same time as you make the server.
Our other updates target usability and consistency:
- Expanded FAQ entries and documentation.
- Added show/hide toggles on password entry forms.
- Modals and text inputs now auto-focus the first field. Hit
Enter to submit
- Restyled alert text styling for better readability.
- Dialogs and modals are more concise, and link to documentation where
Let us know at email@example.com if you have any questions or run into any
problems. Thanks for using Shellvault!